Sunday, May 9, 2010

It's My Turn!

It's my week in charge of the blog. Thanks to Sami for caretaking last week. This week, I have a special guest coming to visit. On Tuesday, erotic romance author Wendi Zwaduk will arrive and entertain us with her story. Thanks, Wendi, for sharing your time with us.

A bit about me. My name is Kiss Carson and I mainly write fantasy romance books, although I've tried my hand at paranormal/romance with little success so far. I am a mother to 3 wonderful children, Miss Seriously Seventeen, Master Eager Eleven and Miss Notoriously Nice Nine, and wife to the most patient man in the universe, Adonis.

A few years ago, I found myself in desperate need to be around other writers, to learn what they knew, to be able to talk "writer's lingo" and not get stared at as though I'd come from another planet. I posted a "help me" sign with the Romance Writers of Australia and the wonderful Zoe Younger came to my rescue. From there on, the group grew. We adopted Letitia and Kay and a year or so later, we embraced Sami-Lee. Five writers. Five completely different personalities. A million different outlooks on writing. Somehow, we all blended to become the Romantix. We've shared good times and bad, rejections, contracts, that silly manuscript that just won't write itself, what's another word for...? As Sami said, sometimes our meetings are two hours of goss. Other times, we get down and dirty and laugh ourselves silly.

However, no matter what, we are there for each other. Thank you girls. At times you are my rocks...




K

No comments:

Post a Comment