Monday, September 13, 2010

Almost forgot!

Monday. My day to blog! I almost forgot. Hmmm, what can I talk about? I received some great presents for my birthday, thank you everyone, including a couple of gift vouchers. One for Amazon and one for Rosemary's Romance Bookshop. Squeeee!!! I've already spent the Amazon voucher. I bought 4 books, which cost around $25 and then $24 in postage. Doesn't seem fair, really. Oh well...I bought Unhallowed Ground and Ghost Walk by Heather Graham, Atlantis Rising by Alyssa Day, and of course, my token Teresa Medeiros book, Heather and Velvet. I'm excited! Should be some good reading, there.

I'm finishing off some judging, and doing a bit of writing. I've decided I need to lose 10kg by Christmas, and considering I had birthday cake for afternoon tea, I don't think my strategy is working. However, I have scheduled in 40 minutes on the treadmill. My ultimate plan is to walk half an hour of a morning before work (I don't think my alarm clock goes off that early), and 40 minutes of an afternoon. I've increased my fruit and vege intake, 5 serves of vegies and 2 serves of fruit a day, as the dietitians order, and the stray piece of chocolate cake hehehe

Oh well, off to the treadmill!

Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment